Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Awesome Scarves? Oh yeah!

I have been finding a ton of awesome project ideas. Some favorites that I just found were a bunch of t-shirt scarves. Unfortunately, I don't have a sewing machine so I'm kinda of limited on what I can actually do, but there was one scarf that did not require any sewing! I made it already and it was super easy and didn't take long at all. Here's the link where I found it, on Amanda's blog - http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/crafts-projects/make-this-quick-n-easy-ringlet-t-shirt-scarf.html

Here's some pics of the scarf that I made from some old shirts that were headed to Goodwill. I think I might actually like shopping at Goodwill now...but only for stuff to use for projects! :)





                                                     


Another sweet scarf that I really want to try is this one: http://www.putapuredukes.com/2011/09/braided-scarf-tutorial.html


When I can get a sewing machine, I will definitely be making that scarf!

No comments:

Post a Comment